Well, this is the last one for the Bridal Fair! With Rad cutting his thumb off, he hasn't been able to cut me more foam and cake boards. With these 11 and 2 I have at Ali's shop that makes 13 for the fair. That will be enough I hope. I sure hope it all goes well tomorrow and Saturday!!! It will be a crazy couple of days! Rad's thumb is sore of course, but he seems to be doing better. His Dr. appointment isn't until Wednesday now, so we won't know anything until then. We have our fingers crossed it's healing well. It's amazing how much he can already do without being able to use it. Really the main problem is not being able to get it wet, so I wash his hands for him and help him wash his hair and right arm. I told him he has to figure out how to use his left hand to wash his butt,lol. Things are going well though! I can't wait for Sunday! All of the Bridal Fair headache will be over!!! Talk to ya later!
No comments:
Post a Comment