Saturday, January 17, 2009

I will finally have time!

So much for my goal of 1 cake a day for the Bridal Fair! I got some last minute orders this week... I really have some catching up to do! I finally will have some time today to get some more cakes done for the Bridal Fair! After some much needed laundry and house work!! Good news though! Rad is in cutting cabinets for the Bakery! He will be installing them later today... after that we just have to put in the countertops and everything else that has been sitting in our garage for some time now. (ovens, sink, etc.) We are getting so close to being done! The floor looks great.... just how I wanted it! It is black.... kindof a warehouse look in a way. The walls and cabinets are white, and the counter tops are going to be red. I can't wait for it all to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment