Well, the cake I blogged about a few days ago for the Synergy Magazine is on the news! Reuben was trying to get a hold of me, but I had left my phone upstairs and was downstairs making dinner. He called the house phone and told me to go to KSL.com. I asked why and he just said "do it!" I couldn't figure out why my Brother in Florida would want me to go to KSL.com. Well, I went to the home page and there was a picture of my cake I made! I was so excited! Thanks Reuben for watching Utah news on the internet,lol. I figured they had had it on the news last Tuesday night when the launch party was, so haven't really been looking for it on KSL. It should be on again tonight at 10:00pm on KSL. Here is the link to the news segment http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=5100006
Whe-hew!!!
Happy 19th Birthday Addason!!
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment