Last weekend Braxton was Baptized up in Nibley. We had it up there because his Great Grandparents would have a hard time traveling down here to Stansbury Park, and we thought it was very important for them to be there. It was a very nice Baptism. It was cute to see Braxton so shy to be in the spot light. He loved every minute of it though! Thank you to everyone who came! I was so mad that the pictures turned out blurry! Cody is going to email me pictures he took, so I will post the rest of them later.
This picture cracks me up!!! This is Jaysen and his cute cousin Kayla. They are only 3 months apart!!! Jaysen drew the "short" stick at birth,lol. Yes, they are both 11!!! Crazy! He really isn't even slouching down! She is about as tall as I am already!



No comments:
Post a Comment