Monday, December 15, 2008

Howdy!









Well today is Radell and my 6th year Anniversary! I can't belive how fast time has gone by! We really didn't celebrate at all.... that would require getting a babysitter on a school night... ya right! We will probably just put kids to bed early and watch a movie together. That's alright with me! Can you believe it's been 6 years since that HORRIBLE snow storm?!?!?!?!
I made a wedding cake today, but decorated it twice,lol. I was getting ready to put all of the decorations on the cake when I decided to throw some Christmas decorations I had for my tree (which is still not up) on it and take a picture. Then I figured I would pull everything off and decorate it the way it is suppose to be. (It's a styrofoam cake, the bride is having a reception in California and here in Utah, and having a dessert bar instead of cake)
Here is the first one...

Here is the same cake about 6 hours later... notice the lighting is SOOOO different because it was dark outside for this one. I had already made the roses a couple of days ago... they were 3 hours to make.... ugh! There is a better picture on my website under wedding cakes. www.bayshorecakes.com




I am just happy it's over with!

Any potty training advice???? FOR REAL! Never have any of my kids been this difficult!!! I can't even get Abron to even sit on the dang potty chair! He claims there are potty monsters! Potty Monsters???? Sounds like something one of the older boys would say to him... ugh.. kids! Here is me trying to get him to sit on the pot... I bribed and bribed him... then finally just made him sit there....



For the love of Pete! I don't know what to do!?!?!? Help!










No comments:

Post a Comment