Abron is quite the lil' fisherman. Honestly... I am ready for the lake to freeze up to have a break from the fishing,lol. Bring on the ice skating! Everyone start checking the DI for iceskates!! We are going to have to plan a hockey game when it freezes over! It would be so fun! Ice Skating, camp fire, hot chocolate..... Fun fun! 

He loves to wear Daddy's Duck hunting hat...
Jaysen had his first Orchestra concert. He plays the Viola and does quite well! I'm sure that once the term is over that will be the end of it, but it is so fun to watch him play! I am so proud of him for sticking with it and doing so well!
Abron... listening to his primary songs
He loves to make his OWN mac and cheese... yes he can finish off the whole box to himself!










No comments:
Post a Comment