Wow... things have been so busy! Thank goodness the bakery is done, or I would have been in big trouble for space! Thank you everyone who has voted for me for the cake contests! Keep voting! The voting doesn't end until close to the end of May. I thought I would post some more cake pictures that I have done from the last couple of weeks. Radell has been booking me up every Saturday for the cake testings, and it looks like my summer is going to consist of making cakes,lol. It is all good though. Even though Radell got laid off, he has been really working hard on getting me wedding cake orders. He has gotten me some reception centers which have started using me for all of their wedding cakes! It is all working out great! The kids are all doing good, I really think they are ready for school to be out! I am excited for the summer as well! With Radell not working (believe me he is working,lol... just here at home) we will be able to have our family camp-outs and fun at the beginning of the week rather than on the weekends because I will be busy on cakes, but I think it will all work out great. Well, I have to run but again thanks for everyone voting! I have the link on the homepage of my website, http://www.bayshorecakes.com/ you can vote once a day!!! Love Ya!
I got this photo of this cake I did from the bride... her photographer did a great job! Piping those swags killed my hand, but the bride loved her cake!









No comments:
Post a Comment