Saturday, April 18, 2009

oooohhhhh life is good!!!

I can't tell everyone how happy I am!!! ABRON IS POTTY TRAINED!!! Finally... FINALLY!! We ran out of diapers so Radell took him along to Wal Mart wearing underwear... he got home and made him sit down on the potty... Abron was fighting back the tears as Radell told him that he would be okay. He stopped whimpering and Radell told him that he could have his new Power Ranger we have had hanging on the wall in the bathroom for a week now, if he would go potty. Well, I was downstairs in the bakery working on cakes and I heard the phone ring up stairs and new Radell was answering it. I started heading upstairs to make sure that Abron stayed on his potty... well as I was coming up the stairs I heard the most beautiful music I have ever heard!!! It was the music coming from the potty chair because ABRON PEED IN IT!!! Of course I was jumping and screaming... hugging and kissing him..... well he had enough of me and looked up to his Power Ranger he has been wanting so bad! Yes, he opened it and was really excited. He had a couple of accidents yesterday, nothing major but hasn't had a single accident today! What a relief!!! He wont let anyone help him AT ALL! He has to go into the bathroom and shut the door and do it by himself! He says"I'm a big boy now... I can do it!" So I just wait until I hear the music and then go in and help him and congratulate him,lol. So anyway.... Life is GOOD!

1 comment: